If you’re a business owner, you know that it often takes a team of people to keep everything running smoothly. Even if you’re operating your business solo, you may wish you had more hours in a day to get everything done. Add in the ever-growing risks of cybersecurity threats and evolving technologies, it can be hard to keep up. But treasury management services could be just the tool you need to make things a little bit easier for you and your business.
Academy Bank offers treasury management services to our valued business customers. That way, you can spend more time focusing on what you love -- we’ll deal with the rest. Keep reading to learn more about treasury management, what it means, what we offer, and more.
What Is Treasury Management?
The Corporate Finance Institute provides a great, easy-to-understand definition of treasury management (also sometimes known as cash management):
“[Treasury management] is the process that involves collecting and managing cash flows from the operating, investing, and financing activities of a company. In business, it is a key aspect of an organization’s financial stability.”
With all the responsibilities that come with owning and operating a business, managing financial assets may not come easily to the business owner, depending on their background. Even if they are comfortable in the financial space, business owners often face fast-pace changes in regulation, technology, cybersecurity, and more. This means it can be hard to stay on top of everything.
But efficiently managing your finances is a non-negotiable for a healthy business. For that reason, it’s often advisable for business owners to utilize treasury management services from a trusted financial entity.
Academy Bank’s Treasury Management Solutions
Academy Bank has long been committed for being your go-to bank for all types of banking solutions -- from personal to business and commercial. We’re proud to offer a suite of treasury management solutions that are designed to make business banking easier.
We’re also known as a leader in our field and community. Our director of treasury management, Kendra Kahler, was recently featured on the Kansas City Business Journal podcast regarding the ways that treasury management services can optimize small business finances.
“Treasury management is responsible for optimizing liquidity, minimizing risk and maximizing profits,” said Kendra on the podcast.
Academy Bank’s Treasury Management products and services offer all the tools you need to easily make, receive, and manage payments and funds.
Here are some of the solutions we offer.
Set yourself up for success with a variety of tools for vendor payments, payroll, and other business spending.
- ACH & Wire – Whether you need to pay employees or pay domestic and international suppliers, our ACH and Wire services will meet your needs.
- Credit Cards* – Utilizing our Business Credit Card reduces the number of invoices and payments you need to manage. Subject to credit approval.
- Bill Pay – Simplify your payment processing by utilizing our online Bill Payment services.
Streamline and improve your payments received and make it easy for customers to pay you for your goods and services.
- ACH – Take control of receivables collection or transfer funds from another bank to your new account utilizing our web-based ACH service via Online Banking.
- Remote Deposit Capture – Save time by making deposits directly from your office utilizing our Remote Deposit Capture service.
- Lockbox – Let the bank collect your receivables through the mail, deposit funds into your account, and provide the payment data to you in Online Banking.
- Merchant Processing – Make it easy for your customers to pay you with Mastercard® or Visa® by using our mobile card reader or conveniently process credit card payments with your iPhone® or Android® device.
Our time-saving technologies and easy-to-use tools can help increase business efficiency.
- e.Business – Quickly and easily access your account information from any PC and bank anytime, anywhere it’s convenient for you.
- Zero Balance Account – Manage separate bank accounts for each of your company’s locations or for various accounting purposes.
- Imaging – Our check imaging service allows you to conveniently view checks that you have written which have been presented for payment.
- e.Statements – Review and store your statements electronically for easy access.
Reducing Payment Fraud
Fraud prevention considerations can help protect your business and preserve liquidity.
- ACH Block and Filter – Utilize our ACH Block and Filter to stop electronic debits from hitting your account.
- Positive Pay – Safeguard your account from check and ACH payment fraud.
- e.Business – Frequently monitoring your account activity online can help you reduce the risk of fraudulent transactions.
Academy Bank Has the Treasury Services You Need
At Academy Bank, we’re committed to meeting the needs of all our customers -- whether it’s personal, business, or commercial banking.
Learn more about our Treasury Management Services and get in touch with us to get started.
*Subject to credit approval. Fees apply. Restrictions may apply.