For more information or to speak with a Financial Education Specialist, please contact us at FinancialEducationAB@academybank.com.
The United States Department of Veterans Affairs offers benefits to eligible veterans and active service members, making making a VA home loan a great option for pur- chasing or refinancing an existing mortgage. Because the VA insures up to 25% of a VA loan, lenders are able to offer favorable benefits and loan terms to borrowers who qualify for the program.
These benefits include:
- No down payment required.
- No penalty to pre-pay or to refinance your VA home loan at any time.
- No mortgage insurance premiums to pay.1
- Flexible credit standards.
- Options available to tailor your mortgage to your specific situation.
- An assumable mortgage.
Learn more about:
- Home Purchase & Refinance Options
- Eligibility Requirements
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Credit & Income Qualifications
- Property Requirements
- Down Payment & Closing Costs
1 VA Funding fee applies.