Protecting your personal information is our top priority. To make Online Banking safer and to give you greater protection from online fraud, you will be asked to enroll in our Enhanced Online Security System as part of the Online Banking login process.
Enrolling in Our Enhanced Online Security System
To enroll in Enhanced Online Security you will need to:
- Provide your email address.
- Select and answer three challenge questions.
- Select the appropriate "Register Computer" option from the drop down. Note: Only register personal computers that you frequently use and are not available for public use.
- Click “Submit.”
If you have any trouble enrolling or have any questions, please read our FAQs or call (877) 712-2265.
The “challenge method” you choose will protect your account data when you're logging in from a computer our system doesn't recognize.
To verify your identity, you will choose one of the following "challenge methods":
- Email Challenge: This will send a one-time use password to your personal email address.
- Challenge Questions: Using this method, you will select 3 pre-defined questions and answers. Example: "What was the name of your first pet?”
The Green Address Bar
Before entering your password or answering the Security Challenge, check your browser's address bar. We've added an additional layer of security that shows if you are connected to a safe server. If your browser's address bar is green, your connection is safe. If it's not green, stop your login process and contact us. Here's how the green address bar may appear in your browser: