Rest assured. Mobile Banking is safe to use!
- Smartphones such as iPhone® and AndroidTM have very controlled and secure operating systems.
- Mobile Banking uses 128-bit SSL encryption just like Online Banking, which basically encrypts and protects any transmission of data including customer account information.
- Our Mobile Banking solution uses strong firewalls just like Online Banking, which protects from unauthorized or malicious intrusion.
- Mobile Banking uses your access ID and password for access. Just like Online Banking, your account will lock down after three (3) incorrect attempts from your mobile device.
- Text messages are not secure, which is why Academy Bank will never send your name or account number through a text message.
- For more information, see our Mobile Security Tips.