To make a one-time internal transfer:
- Log into Online Banking.
- Click on the "Account Summary" tab, and scroll down to the "Express Transfer" section.
- In the "Transfer From" drop-down menu, select the account you want to transfer funds from.
- In the "Transfer To" drop-down menu, select the account you want the funds transferred to.
- Enter the dollar amount you want to transfer in the "Transfer Amount" field.
- Specify the date you want to transfer in the "Transfer Amount" field.
- Select the "Next" button when you're ready.
- A preview of the transfer will display to confirm the information entered. Once you verify the transfer details, select the "Submit" button. If changes are necessary, click the "Back" button to return to the previous page without completing the transfer.
- Once you submit your transfer, a confirmation screen will confirm the transfer is complete and will provide a confirmation number for your records.
- Please note that savings and Money Market accounts have activity restrictions.
To learn more about making one-time or recurring internal transfers in Online Banking or in the mobile app or mobile browser, see our How to Transfer & Pay Bills Online (PDF).